[IPp] Anyone have Animas AND Kaiser?

Hi all

After several days of consideration & research, we have decided that we
really (really!!) like the Animas pump.  THEN we found out that Kaiser *only*
contracts with MiniMed.  They can do a "medical necessity" exception if
needed.  I will be talking with our endo about this tomorrow when she gets
back from her conference.  I am hopeful that because of the small basal
increments, they will approve us for the Animas.

Anyone else with Kaiser get an Animas pump??

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) - 7/98
Dx'd 3/01