[IPp] Animas

Still on our quest to find "the" pump for us.  Spoke with a couple of people
at Animas today, and have an appointment to meet with the (really nice) rep
tomorrow morning.  In addition to working for the company, she is a pump user
herself.  She had a MM pump, and now an Animas, so she is knowledgable about

I've read some of the Pumping Insulin book, and followed a lot of the
discussions here, so I can't think of any questions off the top of my head.
Anything pertinent anyone can think of?

Marie  :)

Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) - 7/98
Dx'd 3/01