[IPp] Re: Slip and slide, swimming, and more

Theres tegaderm which is otc - you can get it at Walmart and most other
pharmacies.  Only problem is its expensive.  We used to use it for EMLA
sites and then used it a few times to cover sites.  The other problem (even
though I said only up yonder) is that once its on, we aren't able to get it
off without removing the site.  Which isn't really a problem in the summer
because we'd want the sites to remain for more than one swimming event.

Syd

email @ redacted on 07/01/2002 12:41:40 PM