[IPp] Thanks

After 8 weeks of pumping we reasonable success we noted the fact that the
sites start to go by the 2nd day. After many recommendations we switch my 7
year old to Novolog and have seen much better results. Thanks to all of you
for your responses! It's really neat when you can get to the third day w/o a
site change and his numbers are great!

Once in a while we will switch to a new site and it wont take and we have to
change it! He is using the sof-set but I'm wondering how many of you every
have had a site not take once in a while.....I guess it just goes with the