[IPp] Is there connection between Type 1 diabetes and cleanliness? Finland serves as a model

One of the T1D theories... oh to go back in time & be less concerned about
a clean house. I've done my best to make up for that now with a dirty
house, but too late. :) I also gave vaccines & milk too. How I wish we
could find that trigger that causes the immune system to go crazy :(

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/is-there-connection-between-type-1-diabetes-and-cleanliness-finland-serves-as-a-model/2014/01/17/93d2fd28-0fe8-11e3-85b6-d27422650fd5_story.html

Rachel - email @ redacted
https://www.facebook.com/AllBrightPhotography