Re: [IPp] Post-breakfast highs

That is why you don't test lesss than two hrs after meal.  If he/she  wants
something the good thing about the pump is that it will take into
 consideration IOB so you wont stack. I agree the BS should not matter less than
2 hrs
post meal.
Kristi mom of Richie 3 yrs old diagnosed 4-19-06

In a message dated 1/8/2008 10:12:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,