Re: [IPp] Post-breakfast highs

We have also struggled with this in the past. Our endo. suggested adding a
 protein even if it is a spoon full of peanut butter. That didn't really help us
 much, though. We did start prebolusing and that helped tremendously. I had
to  play around with the time period. My daughter, however, is a very good
eater and I don't have to worry about weather she will eat or not.
I think jumping from 88 to 350 in an hour is way too much too and I would
also be concerned.
Mackenzie 3, dx at 13 months, pumping Animas since 16 months, Guardian RT