From: Mariam Bernstein <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 10:39:24 PM
Subject: Re: [IPp] CGMS

Hi  Gretchen -
Your e-mail noted that you had used all 3 major pumps; was one of them the
Cozmore pump? We are starting to pump shortly, and are leaning toward that
one. What was your experience like with the Cozmore, if you used it?
Thank you - and Good luck with the CGMS!

Regards,
Mariam Bernstein
Mom to Miranda, 10, dx 11/2005, and Hannah, 8.