From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Gretchen Dudek
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 11:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] CGMS

 Zoey's CGMS for her Minimed pump just came in the mail today. I was so
excited for her until I took a look at the intro-needle. YIKES! Any advice
or input on insertions, and how to use this in general would be wonderful.
We are getting trained on it within the week. I'm hoping it makes a big
difference for us.

Gretchen
 Mom to Zoey, 7, dx 9/03, pumping since 5/04 (have been on all 3 major
pumps!), and sweet Mia, 5.