 Zoey's CGMS for her Minimed pump just came in the mail today. I was so excited
for her until I took a look at the intro-needle. YIKES! Any advice or input on
insertions, and how to use this in general would be wonderful. We are getting
trained on it within the week. I'm hoping it makes a big difference for us.

 Mom to Zoey, 7, dx 9/03, pumping since 5/04 (have been on all 3 major pumps!),
and sweet Mia, 5.

Be a better friend, newshound, and