RE: [IPp] Re: insets colors

Allie uses blue 23" 6mm insets.

Morgan

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Donna Barck
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 11:22 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Re: insets colors

needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of
the diabetes community. Please visit:

Animas distributes them.  Meghan was using grey, but we got pink this
time around.  They only have pink and grey for the 23" 9mm that she
uses.  But they also come in blue if you get the longer tubing..  I
thought the case was the only thing in color so imagine her delight when
her actual connector at her site was a cool pink color :o)

Donna Barck
Mom to Meghan, 8 (dx 9/28/02, Animas 10/08/03)
Nicholas, 11
Married to Don for 12 great years
Melbourne, FL
www.dbarck.com