Re: [IPp] Out of control flu (or, rather, stomach virus)

My thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions for anti-vomiting  meds,
suppositories, etc.  As soon as we get the results for all Dan's  blood work
I am going to go talk to our pediatrician to see what we can have on  hand for
next time. I'll report back on what he says--thanks again for all  your help!

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)