Re: [IPp] Cole Arm Site Pics

Rachel,

What a cutie you have!  Cole looks like a sweet
kid...I mean a COOL kid (my nephews hate to be called
sweet:).  Thanks so much for the pictures.  I showed
my daughter and, although she is not ready right now,
she says she might do an arm site one day.  The
pictures really help!

=====
Cheryl, mom to
         Marissa - 5, Dx at 20 mos, pumping 2/2004 IR1200
         Max - 3, never let's us leave the house w/o "Sissy's kit"