[IPp] Cole Arm Site Pics

 The other day I did an arm site on Cole. I'm really proud of him cause he was
really scared but he said it didn't hurt a bit (thank you Ela-Max! LOL!).
Anyhoo, it worked real good so we took some pics of his first arm site. *SNIFF*
::) Jeff was kind enough to put them in links for me.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/people/personal/ColeSiteArm200501a.jpg
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/people/personal/ColeSiteArm200501b.jpg

Rachel - email @ redacted/jracheln