Re: [IPp] Adult Interaction

Andrea's reaction is the same!  She loves seeing anyone else (adult or
child) with a pump.  If a child comes over here that has a pump in a
backpack harness, she runs to get hers so that they can wear them the
same.  I am looking to start a little D play group so she has more
kids with diabetes with whom she can interact.  It's nice to not feel
alone!
-Natalie

--
Mama to *Andrea 5.5, Alicia 3.5, Carlos 1.5,
and anxiously awaiting child #4 end of March 2005