[IPp] rapid d infusion sets in toddler

I have a question for any parents of pumping toddlers regarding the rapid d
infusion set.
I am considering using it in my 21/2 year old who will begin pumping with the
Cozmore this weekend.  I am wearing his pump around now with saline and the
 rapid d (6mm) and it is comfortable.--I forget it is in. (actually feels better
to me than the angled set and the ultraflex i tried out)  I have heard good
things from some parents in my area regarding the rapid d  quick insertion and
not having to worry about kinking of cathether)
Thanks for any insights.  (The Cleo 90 and Orbit 90 coming soon also sound
like good ones to try for my little man.)
Regenia