[IPp] Re: [CWDP] Middle of the night HELP! Precision Xtra ketone measurement - what does it mean?

Thank you Jeff!  That is exactly where I ended up finding it.  I
rechecked her and her ketones were up to 1.0 so I called the Doctor.
I was instructed to increase her basal, give her syrup and regular
sprite to get her BG above 250 and then give a 1/2 correction.  This
all worked.  We went back to bed at 6:30am and didn't get up until
11am.  No more diarrhea and her ketones are down to .3.

What a testament to the CWD website and you guys that run it - that
was the only place I could find the information.  Hard to believe that
the monitor's own website would not have it!

Thanks again for all that you do!

Jan