[IPp] Middle of the night HELP! Precision Xtra ketone measurement - what does it mean?

This is my first cry for help - I'm hoping someone is up at this
ridiculous hour.  Maddie has diarrhea - been up and down all night.  I
checked for ketones with the Precision Xtra monitor (Medisense) and it
read .8 mmol/l but I have no clue what that means since I can't find
the owner's manual and they have no info on their website that I can
see.

Does anyone have one of these monitors and know what a .8 reading
means?  I'm thinking that  would compare to low ketones on her
ketostrips (no use trying those due to her diarrhea - ick).  Am I
right?

Thanks soooooo much!!!!
--
Jan, Mom to Maddie, age 7, dx'd T1D 4/16/03, pumping Cozmo 5/7/04 and
doing fabulous!