RE: [IPp] silly question

We went to California Aventure last summer and went on California Screamin' as
many times as we could!  (unfortunately it broke down for a good long while).
Claire was wearing her pump at all times on the rides and it didn't have any
problem. She has a Disetronic H-tron pump.  I had worried about the magnets,
as I know this is a topic that pops up now and again on the main IP list.  I
wonder if some models of pumps are more susceptible than others?  It should be
something that the pump companies warn you about, if necessary.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 10 -- a little kid who has always loved the thrill
rides!

You also need to keep the pump clear of electromagnetic roller coasters.
They're the ones that "launch" from 0 to 60 in just a few seconds.  They
don't have the click -click chain thing that goes up the hill, you know.
There's one here at California Adventure.  We keep Emma away from the
launch area with her pump and haven't had any more problems.