Re: [IPp] insurance ?'s

Hi Cari-
I can tell you that we had to spend 3 months getting a
special allowance for Tegaderm and IV prep wipes.
This was a mega-hassle, but obviously, these things
add up.  They are now covered as DME under the primary
insurer (not the presciption company).  We have Cigna
PPO and Caremark.
GOOD LUCK - Octavia, mom to Ailsa