[IPp] insurance ?'s

Hi there! My son's been pumping for 4 yrs but we just recently changed
insurance companies so we have to start the orders from scratch. We live
in WA State, have Premera Blue Cross and are hoping to order pump
supplies from one supplier. Just to make it more exciting.... we use the
Disetronic Rapid D infusion sets with the Cozmo pump. : )

Here's my questions: Where do get your supplies? Are the IV Preps and IV
3000 always covered under DME....sure seems that they'd be covered under
prescriptions. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks! Cari Ecklund
mom to 9yr old Andrew, dx IDDM @ 14 mo., Celiac 11/03, pumping for 4 yrs