Re: [IPp] Out of control flu

In a message dated 1/24/2005 11:49:34 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

There  are lots of other anti-emetic
(anti-nausea/vomiting) medications out there  that can
be taken orally or even rectally (if the patient can't
keep  anything down).  Maybe your general pediatrician
can brainstorm with  you about this.  I can't think of
why this is happening, but I know  there are ways to
prevent excessive vomiting - just ask anybody  who's
ever been on chemo for cancer.  Good luck!
Octavia, mom to  Ailsa

Thank you, I think this is what we are going to investigate.  We will  have
to go with the suppositories.  I wish we could figure out why this is
happening, though.

Mary