Re: [IPp] Out of control flu

There are lots of other anti-emetic
(anti-nausea/vomiting) medications out there that can
be taken orally or even rectally (if the patient can't
keep anything down).  Maybe your general pediatrician
can brainstorm with you about this.  I can't think of
why this is happening, but I know there are ways to
prevent excessive vomiting - just ask anybody who's
ever been on chemo for cancer.  Good luck!
Octavia, mom to Ailsa