Re: [IPp] AST

Dan refuses to do AST -- says it hurts more.. I would guess that maybe the
vaculance would increase the chance of bruising.  We use BD  UltraFine II 30
gauge lancets with our freestyle meters. When we switched,  Dan said he really
noticed a difference from other lancets.

Mary
(mom of  Chris, 21, Carrie, 17, guardian of Mike, 17, and mom of Dan, 13, dx
4-01,  pumping Cozmo since 5-03)