Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:07:53 -0500 (EST)
From: "Mark and Debbie Saddler" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] Endo's Site Preference for Those Teen Years

Cheri,
I agree with everything Maria said. Amelia's doing great! You can have
confidence as you head into Amelia's teen years, and you don't have to do
everything your endo suggests. Just like Maria said, if it ain't broke,
don't
fix it. And I think the Animas 1200 is awesome, too!
Blessings to you both,
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 14, dx'd 9/97; Celiac 11/02
Pumping since 8/99 (first w/MM507c, now w/Cozmo)