RE: [IPp] Goldfish + Insulin = Not Pretty

 Well, Cole's BG's vary. The reason why is because he falls asleep (which he
NEVER does) & I immediately give juice and THEN check his BG. I don't waste time
checking his BG first because I know he is low. This kid NEVER goes to sleep
during the day unless he is low or very sick. ::(

Rachel - Single mom to Cole, 6.5, pumping at 4, dx'd at 23 months

Jamie Anderson <email @ redacted> wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what are Cole's blood sugar levels when he falls asleep.
We have not had an experience like this but I always like to be informed so I
can be prepared.
Jamie
Mom to Cleo 9~dx 3/04 ~Pumping Minimed since 11/15/04!