Re: [IPp] sore fingers

 Mindy - I meant that the  One Touch is not an option
 with our insurance.  You can get just about any
 meter
 for free these days, but the supplies will cost you
 an arm and a leg... case in point, with the accucheck
machine, the insurance charges us 16 dollars/month for
lancets and 16/month for strips.  With the one touch,
it's double.  That adds up.  I'm not a big fan of the
accucheck, but it gets the job done.  I've got to read
the handbook to see what it says about alternative
site testing.

 Thanks - Octavia