Re: [IPp] sore fingers

We've wanted to start using "alternative sites" as my
poor 18month old daughter already has little scars on
her tiny fingers - we test about 8-10 times a day
since she can't communicate anything about her sugars
or symptoms yet.  Anyway, we asked the CDE about it
and got nowhere - is there an age limit on this?
Where do we find out how to do it?  We use the
Accucheck compact (for insurance reasons - we prefer
the onetouch ultra, but it wasn't an option).

Thanks
Octavia, mom to Ailsa, dx'd at 11 months, pumping
since 14 months (9/04)