Re: [IPp] sore fingers

Lynn,
Not everyone may agree with me, but here goes.  I'd recommend you get
something like a Freestyle or Freestyle Flash meter and , for the most part,
do alternate site testing.  The only time my son (now age 13, but diagnosed
at 10) checks his bg on his finger is if we think he appears to be dropping
fairly rapidly.  We've been doing that for two and a half years now and it
has worked just fine. We've probably not checked his fingers more than 15
times in all this time. Of course with the alternate site testing (generally
the forearm) he tests at least four times daily and we check him at least
twice and usually three times each night.

Chuck H.      email @ redacted

-----
Subject: [IPp] sore fingers