Re: [IPp] Goldfish + Insulin = Not Pretty

Rachel Hun

They are doing those very tests in Halifax Nova Scotia looking for a cure.
Patricia 14 and I keep joking about it at times saying things like.... sick
minds warning.... she gets the fishy things to be cured and ends up walking
around out of water with gills and mouth seeking water...weird but we find
it hard to even think it might be fish that could help with a cure. Then we
joke about other transplants they have used in other fields and think maybe
the fish might not be that bad.

All we know is we want a cure if it is ever possible without someone else
having to pass away. Sad....

Jana in Nova Scotia