RE: [IPp] Goldfish + Insulin = Not Pretty

Hi Rachel,

That's such an interesting story.  It's amazing.  I have corresponded with
you in the past since I'm a single Mom too.  I have full legal and physical
custody of my twins.  Anyway,  that is so great that you are going to
school.  From what I recall, didn't you drive a school bus?

Denise