[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #850

 "We got an order of Insets yesterday and we are trying one of those now. Any
other suggestions for making them stick?
Rebecca, mother to: Amber, 21 Cambria, 17 Nathan, 16 Lynnea age 8,
diagnosed IDDM 1/03, currently pumping Cozmo (Father David currently
serving in Iraq, due back in April 2005) Seattle, WA"

Rebecca,
 We had a problem with the Insets sticking and were told that after you insert
them to hold it for a count of four before removing the inserter. This give the
site a chance to stick before pulling. Also, make sure you remove the inserter
holding it in the middle and I also keep a finger on the tubing to make sure it
doesn't get caught in the insert an pull out.
Hope this helps.
Dianne W.
Mom to Ginnie, 14, dx 6/2/2003, pumping Animas 2/9/2004,
and John III, 18
Wife to John Jr., Type 2