Re: [IPp] RE: Infusions Sets and Pump Choices

Hey Rebecca!
 We haven't even been pumping one month yet. We also are having trouble with the
cozmonitor starting up. I will try different strips, take the battery cover off,
and eventually it works. We are using the Animas Insets and so far they are
great. We had some trouble with them staying on for 3 days, but we started using
the IV3000 things and they stay put. We are just now learning. I am glad to hear
I am not alone with the cozmonitor issue..

Wendy
Mom of Caleb 11 y/o   Diagnosed March 14th 2003