Re: [IPp] site changes

Carla-

Wow - Everything is fine with our Comforts, but now you have me thinking
about the Insets! Do they go in at a 45 degree angle? I assume they are
compatible with the Cozmo?? Do I call Animas directly to order them? I
wonder if they'll send me a couple to try even though I don't use the Animas
pump.

Thanks for tolerating - and hopefully answering :)  all my questions!!

Pam, mom to Sarah, age 8, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04