Re: [IPp] Endo's Site Preference for those teen years?

My son has been on the Animas IR1200 since it first was available in April,
2004. It has really great features, although he has damaged the screen twice
by falling and hitting the pump. We now have the pump in a hard plastic
clip-on case that has a hard plastic cover. He takes the pump off for sports
and swimming. The first time the screen was damaged was during a soccer
practice. The second time, he slipped on ice and fell.

We had trouble with one pump not reading the correct amount of insulin
remaining, so that pump was also replaced.

The Animas Customer Service people are really great. They have been able to
get us replacement pumps very quickly, and are able to answer many of the
questions we have had.

Make sure you learn about all of the many features the pump, as there are
many that are very helpful.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Barbara
Mom to Bradley, 8 3/4 dxd 8/29/03 & Melissa, 5 3/4