Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #846

Hello,
My son is 6 and has been using the pump for almost 2 years now.  We  tried
 the longer needles but they were scary for him and PAINFUL, so we opted for the
Quickset, and only once and a while would he complain of pain during
insertion.  Now we use the Inset, and every time he says "I didn't even  feel
 anything". He is very active with 2 older brothers and 1 older sister and
plenty of
horseplay and only once has his set been pulled out!  Hope  this helps!

Julie
Mom of Noah age  6, T1 since 18 mos, pumping Animas IR1000 3/03, IR1200 4/04
Husband Paul,  Dylan 14, Connor 12, Madison 7 all non-D
In a message dated 1/18/05  10:53:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,