[IPp] Re: Adhesion and numbing the site

Hi Michelle,

With Sigrid, we found that if we used Ela-Max and then tried putting
the site on top of it (with or without the help of Skin-Prep); the site
would not stick well (tended to come off in the bath) - until we hit on
the plan of applying the Ela-Max, letting it soak in for however many
minutes, then washing off the Ela-Max cream (skin should stay numb at
this point), drying the skin, and then putting on Skin-Prep - if we did
all that, then the sites stuck really well.

Maria, mom to 3 yo Sigrid