[IPp] Re: a better way to remove the infusion set?

Hi Deidre,

Sigrid is 3 yo and recently started insisting that we take off her
sites "slow" rather than "fast".  We'd been taking them off fast, like
a band-aid, figuring that getting it over with in a split-second was
the best way, but she definitely prefers  if we peel off the site
slowly (pulling the skin taut with one hand while pulling the site with
the other).  So I'd try this, if you haven't already.

Maria - mom to 3 yo Sigrid, pumping Cozmo since April 2004