Re: [IPp] a better way to remove the infusion set?

> Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:10:42 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IPp] a better way to remove the infusion set?
>
> We just actually use Goo Gone on my son I don't want to dry his skin out
any
> more with alcohol wipes than I need to. It's inexpensive and has a nice
>  lemony fresh smell! LOL! we just don't get any around the hole where the
site
> was.
> Cyndee
> mom to Patrick pumper since 7/04 MM712

Hi,
  Since  I haven't seen anyone mention what we use I figured I'd jump in.
We found tea tree oil works really well and it's has healing properties AND
it's easily and cheaply found at most drug stores.  The only draw back is
the smell!

Mindy
Mom to Kendra, Sean (dx 5/00, cozmo 11/03), Kara, and Kelli