[IPp] Adhesion and numbing the site

My son has the strangest skin and nothing sticks very well.  We got a  great
list from Michael awhile back and systematically went down the list.   Swim
 team has been a challenge, since we still have trouble. I think there are some
people who just are not "sticky".

I do have a word of advice for people wanting to "numb" the site.  We  use
Ela-Max and it is available over the counter.  Not medical advice, of  course,
it's personal advice and I would check with your doc first.  But,  we put that
on there about 40 minutes before changing his site - he does not  feel a
thing.  Ever!

Michelle

"I am in the perfect place, in the perfect moment, for where I am  supposed
to be. Everything is Perfect."