[IPp] IV3000 tape useage and hints

This is what we do - just poke right through it.  Has never caused a problem.
 One other hint for those that swim a lot (like we do): rub a ring of
anti-perspirant on the skin AROUND where the canula goes in before putting down
the IV3000 tape. Thanks to this site, we got this hint awhile back and it works
like a charm.
Blessings,
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 14, dx'd 9/97; Celiac 11/02
Pumping since 8/99 (first w/MM507C, next w/Cozmo)

 We use the IV3000 also but do not cut a hole in it. We just insert rightthru it
- It's so thin, being able to poke thru it has not been an issue andthat way the
only hole in the patch is the tiny one created by the insertionpoint.