Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:19:56 -0600
From: "Jamie Anderson" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPp] Re: Soaking in bath tub

 Tell me more about the IV 3000 patch. Does it go on before or after the
site dressing?? Where can I get it?? For some reason, we have trouble
with stomache sites coming undone around the edges-probably because of
clothing rubbing on it. Maybe this would help us.

Thank you,

Jamie
Mom to Cleo 9~dx 3/04 ~Pumping Minimed since 11/15/04!