Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:02:37 -0600
From: "Jamie Anderson" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPp] Re: Soaking in bath tub

 I think I need to make myself clear about the site. It is not coming
off after the tub soaks. I am just wondering if I need to worry about
infection if I see moisture got into the tiny hole where the tube goes
through that tape. Could that water then make it under her skin where
the canula is and cause problems?? Hope this makes sense.

Thank you,

Jamie
Mom to Cleo 9~dx 3/04 ~Pumping Minimed since 11/15/04!