Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:49:21 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] a funny

Just had to share this with everyone -especially all you parents will
 appreciate - Blake's site went bad and he developed large ketones. We
got his blood sugar down but of course he still has the ketones.  His
mother just told him
that "Let's go make some Kool-Aid - Aunt Debbie said you had to drink
lots of
fluid."  She said a horrified look came across his face and he screamed
"WHAT
IS FLUID?"  She said she laughed so hard that she cried.  Our poor kids
go
 through so much don't they? It just breaks my heart to think they would
be afraid of "what else do I have to do."  Debbie Aunt to Blake age 5
pumping with
Paradigm 715 and Anna Beth age 25 pumping with paradigm 715