Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #842

In a message dated 1/11/2005 2:52:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

My 10  year old has been pumping since 2000, first with Disetronic and now
with  Animas 1200, and she has spent hours and hours in the water at a time,
mostly still attached to her pump.  We use Tenders, or now the Tender
minis, applied with a swipe of IV prep followed by gorilla snot (tincture
of benzoin), and never using any kind of  tape, IV 3000, or any other

I'm willing to try the tincture of Benzoin, is that something you can buy
 anywhere or does it have to come from a supplier? I would like to try a little
of it without having to order three months worth!!  I am always  trying to
find things to make our routines as simple as possible.
My son uses silhouettes, by the way, has been pumping for over a year  now
with his Cozmo, diagnosed almost two years ago (sometimes it  feels like
yesterday, when things don't go right).
ALida