From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Cheryl
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 1:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPp] Re: Soaking in bath tub

 My daughter Stephanie who LOVES to soak in the bath with a good book does
it every other day and at night.  We use an IV prep so we have never had any
problems with her site coming off after a bath.  She also wears her set in
in her backside.  Hope this helps you some.

 Cheryl
mom to Stephanie, age 13, dx'd at 4
pumping since 8/11/03 (COZMO)