RE: [IPp] Re: Soaking in bath tub

 Dont exclude baths for your daughter just because of pump. We test before and
after bath and try to do bath on a "Change of Site" day so all adhesives and etc
are off. If you have to correct before or after bath so be it. Don't deny these
poor kids of the luxury of a bath or swimming in the pool without pump attached.
Just my opinion and so far going on two years no problem.

Thanks, Elaine