[IPp] Re: 90 degree infusion sets

Octavia,

We used to use Emla, but Sigrid became agitated when we applied it -
knew what it meant.  A couple of times without the cream, she realized
it was no big deal.

We still use the inserter, have only had 2 or 3 truly "bad" sites over
the past year and a half.  We had to change a site due to messy poop
only once or twice.  Usually it never got to the site.  Try it out,
you'll be surprised, we were.

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, Pumping Cozmo 4/03.