Re: [IPp] Fifty 50 Pump Case

Rachel,

We use the Animas 1200 and a pump pack from Pumpwear
which comes with it's own belt.  My daughter is very
young, but wears her pump this way 24/7 without too
much trouble.

Octavia
mom to Ailsa, dx'd at 11 months 6/04, pumping since
9/04

http://www.fifty50pharmacy.com/index.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=NEOPUMCS&Category_Code=KidsCorner