[IPp] Fifty 50 Pump Case

 Does anyone use Fifty 50's pump case for their pumps? Cole has the Animas 1200
& although the belt clip works pretty good, but sometimes it falls out & get's
scratched easily. I was just wondering if anyone else uses it & their thoughts
on it.

http://www.fifty50pharmacy.com/index.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=NEOPUMCS&Category_Code=KidsCorner

Thanks,

 Rachel - "I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."